Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 9, 2012

DIY: Teacher Gift Basket

With graduation, comes graduation parties. The first graduation party that I attended was that of my friend who had just graduated with the degree to teach K-5. Since Sal couldn't come with me, I decided to bring my brother, since he's friends with my friend.

For her gift, I decided to get rather creative and make a gift basket, since I seem to be rather good at it - see here and here. Also, instead of giving me money or something to that extent, she bought things that I like or things I can use in the future, and put them in a bag for my graduation gift - so I thought doing something similar could be fun.



In the Inspire basket I included:

2 packages of borders for classroom decoration
a good morning mug from B&N for those early mornings
an apple post it note holder, because a teacher always needs an apple on her desk
pens, including a Red Pen!
paper for the kids to practice writing

I hope she loved it, because I had so much fun creating it! It was inexpensive, for the most part, and definitely meaningful - now let's hope she gets a job! Fingers crossed.



With that said, my brother and I had a great time at her party!


No comments:

Post a Comment