Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Cousin's 8th Grade Formal

Prior to going to my friend's graduation party, I went to take pictures with my cousins before their 8th grade dance. I seriously could not believe that they were graduating 8th grade, and would be headed to high school in the fall - the high school where I graduated from! I feel like it was just yesterday that they were babies crawling around in my living room.








While one cousin is blood related, the other one isn't, but that doesn't change the fact that I'd do anything for the both of them.





They have grown up into such gorgeous women, and I couldn't be more proud of all they have accomplished so far. I know they're going to do great in high school - in academics, activities, and of course, sports! I hope they know how much I love them, and that I will be there for them for anything and everything.

I know all of my cousin's have such bright futures ahead of them. I will be there every step of the way, guiding them and giving them advice, while letting them make their own mistakes to learn from in life and love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment