It wasn't until after the Beach Week Challenge, in early September, when I came back from Vermont with Sal, that I took the plunge and bought the Tone It Up Nutrition Plan. I had won a beach babe prize pack during the week, and that made me even more determined than ever to stay on this healthy path.
"Karena and Katrina, founders of Tone It Up, combine their backgrounds as Certified Personal Trainers, Nutritionists, Athletes and Lifestyle Coaches with their personal experiences and struggles to help you achieve a healthy weight and lifestyle with the Tone It Up Nutrition Plan."
The plan includes over 100 pages of what Karena and Katrina eat, their recipes, how to tone up, and explanations of different foods you should avoid. It's as if your personal trainers are right their with you in the kitchen, gym, and living room! There are 5 different types of plans available, perfect for anyone's lifestyle - regular, vegetarian, gluten-free, vegan, and pescatarian. I bought the regular plan, and absolutely love it. When you purchase the plan, you have a lifetime membership, which means that you will be emailed every single update! It's a one time, get all kind of deal!
Here's what is included when you purchase the plan:
- Tone It Up™ Nutrition Plan. (Regular, Gluten Free, Vegan Pescatarian or Vegetarian)
- Lifetime Access to the Members Only Group with Support
- Lifetime of Free Updates to Plan & New Recipes
- Measurement Guide and Chart to track your progress.
- Grocery List and Delicious Recipes- PANCAKES!
- BONUS 7 Day Slim Down- Slimming Plan to prepare for an event.
- BONUS Full Body Blast Fitness Program.
- BONUS Abs Program that gives you a toned core and slims your waistline.
- Comes as a PDF file for immediate download. You’ll receive all future bonuses & updates as well!
- Lifetime Membership to the Tone It Up Team which includes:
Access to the Exclusive Area of the Online Community to discuss the plan with Karena & Katrina and other Tone It Up Team Members.Weekly Emails with Q&A, motivation and exclusive recipes and offers for Team Members!
The slim downs are what really sold me, because aren't we always looking for a way to slim down quickly? Well Karena and Katrina include a 5 Day and a 7 Day slim down to do once or twice a month right before a big event! Have a wedding coming up where you might bump into your ex? Hitting the beach and want to look extra sexy? Or did you just enjoy a little too much turkey at Thanksgiving? These slim downs are perfect. I actually did my first 5 Day Slim Down quite recently and I was able to lose 3lbs in just 5 days, in a healthy way of course - eating right and exercising!
[This was before the 5 Day Slim Down]
On this plan, I've been able to eat what I love by figuring out healthier ways to make it like pancakes, chocolate cake, and ice cream! Yes, you can eat all of that, in moderation of course! Below are a few of my meals from the plan that I've made so far, and believe me, there are still pages and pages of recipes that I have yet to try yet!
Still hesitant? Check out some success stories on their website - here.
Today could not be a more perfect day to purchase the plan because it's CYBER MONDAY and Karena and Katrina are offering an amazing deal! Buy your nutrition plan for $150, and they're also going to gift you with the Beach Babe DVD, Pink Tone It Up Hat, Tone It Up Water Bottle, a Packet of Perfect Fit and a coupon, as well as a Tone It Up Decal! I mean what could be better than that!?
If you're still unsure, comment below or email me with any questions you have, and I'll gladly answer them honestly and thoroughly!









Hi there!!!!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog!!!!! I was searching for some information about the TIU diet plan!!!!
And I was AMAZED by your results from it!!!! :)
Thank you soo much for sharing your AMAZING AMAZING RESULTS on your blog!!!!!
I LOVE LOVE your results!!!
Congrats dear!!!
Finding your blog sold me! I kept thinking about it and saw mixed reviews, but I'm really glad I found this! Thanks so much!!
ReplyDelete