Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 10, 2010

4. Four. Quatro.

This whole 3 blessings a day thing is a lot harder than you may think. I mean even if you believe you're a happy person, and good things are always happening to you, it's a lot harder to think back during the course of the day and decipher which ones were the best. One lesson that it has taught me though is that you can't sit at home waiting for good things to come to you. One must get out there and make these good things happen. You only have one life to live, so grab it by the horns and control it, hopefully for the better. 


three blessings


1. Getting Extra Credit in a Course
     When teachers assign extra credit, I always, always do it because you never know what could happen with your grade, especially when the class is just beginning. This time I had to print out and bring in 4 articles and I'd get extra credit. I didn't have to read or challenge myself mentally. All i had to do was download, print, bring in. Simple as that. I feel better about myself, knowing I do all I can to receive excellent grades. 


2. Dinner with Daddy
     I really treasure the time that my father and I spend together. Although he was there for me when he was younger, we never really hung out because he was always working to support the family, and I was either doing homework or out being a teenager. It was tough, but now we're closer than ever. Dinners, talks, flea markets, and fresh fruit/vegetable markets are what our time together consists of and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love him, and I'm so thankful to have him in my life. 


3. These Breezy Fall Nights
     Okay, so maybe this happened to almost everyone from around the tri-state area, but it just puts me in a great mood. My girls and I grabbed drinks at a local cafe. Warm hot chocolate.... mmmm. It just warms my stomach, as well as my heart. We discussed boys [of course], life and our past experiences, as well as what's to come this fall. For example: ice skating, karaoke, and bonfires with smores. Tonight was the perfect night to have a bonfire. I expect our list to get longer, as our friendship becomes closer. 



As for this weekend, I will be getting as much homework done as possible, while hanging out and spending time with my family. I hope to also finish a book I've been reading and post a Book Review, but we'll see. Have a fantastic weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment