Sitting here watching the Food Network, I am content. I can honestly say this was the most relaxing Sunday that I've had in awhile. It was raining all day, so no one wanted to go out and do much. I love this fall weather. It's not only perfect for cuddling and football, but also for soup and tea. I wore sweats and a sweatshirt all day; such a comfy outfit for lounging.
my 3 blessings sunday
1. Homemade Lunch & Football
After a trip to Walmart & Target with my parents, my dad and I decided to make lunch. Well he made lunch and I just set the table. He made burgers, with fresh tomatoes from the garden, and french fries! He made fresh french fries using potatoes from the market! They were so delicious! It was the perfect combination. Burger, fries, and football. I was loving it.
2. Hearing Compliments About My Baking
I made Whoopie Pies this weekend and I keep giving them to family members and friends, so that I can get my baking skills out there. I want as many people as I know to try them and give me their opinions, good or bad. So aside from my mother, father, and myself, I also gave them to my aunt, uncle, and cousins, Sal's family, and my aunt and two other uncles. All of the feedback was positive. My one uncle even suggested I open my own place, which is pretty much what I want to do in the future either before of after I graduate college & establish my career. I've heard compliments ranging from, they're so good to amazing.
3. Food Network
I love sitting here and watching the Food Network, especially Cupcake Wars! I am absolutely in love with that show. I want to visit all of these up and coming cupcake shops all around the country. I give them a lot of credit for even trying to win and those that actually win, I wonder how good that feels, to get your name out there at an event where celebrities or well-known people are. This show seriously makes me happy and it's an awesome way to end the quiet day.
This week will consist of class, homework, and a search for a job!










No comments:
Post a Comment