I'm extremely tired due to the fact that I've been reading all day for a bunch of classes. So tonight I'm making this post short, sweet, and to the point.
3 blessings on this tuesday
1. Talking to My Brother On the Phone
My brother has been at college since the end of August. He's only two hours away, so I can visit him anytime, but it's just a whole lot different than him being down the hall. I talk to him frequently, but tonight was the first night he called me. I was so excited to actually hear his voice. My little brother sounded different, but I knew it was him. We talked about everything from his relationship problem, to classes, to what was happening here at his home. It was great catching up and it made me realize he's really only a phone call away, and while I don't want to interrupt his intense studying, I think I might call him a lot more often now. It's been lonely in this house without him to make fun of our parents. haha
2. My Child Life Class
Three Words. I LOVE IT.
3. Getting More Accomplished Today, Than Yesterday
Yes, I was quite down on myself yesterday for not doing anything, but believe me I learned my lesson! I procrastinated on reading and now I'm suffering the consequences of having to read late at night, and before class. This will not happen again. However, I am happy that I did more today than yesterday. Cheers! :]
I visited We Heart It to find a cute picture for tonight's post and this was the first one that popped up. I love it and it truly describes what everyone should know in this thing we call l.i.f.e.









No comments:
Post a Comment