Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 24, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday _ 9.24.10


1. In the story of my life the actor who would play me would be….  Jennifer Aniston, well maybe in a couple of years. She is my absolute favorite actress, and I've been told we're a lot alike.
2. If I could change one thing about the world it would be…. no more judgements or assumptions about people that are different than you
3. Yesterday…. was filled with homework and work
4. My favorite comfort food is…. chocolate
5. My new favorite blog find is…. The Little Things We Do .. her blog posts are extremely enjoyable to read :]
6. If I could meet any blog friend (who I haven't met yet) in real life, I'd choose to meet…. I'm not exactly sure, although I've become 'acquaintances' with a lot of these women, I haven't gotten to know any of them well enough. 
7. My favorite breakfast food is…. cinnamon buns


You can play too at The Little Things We Do

2 comments:

  1. Yum cinnamon buns! I am addicted to cinnamon brioche which a coffee shop near uni sells. Bad yet so good! Hope you have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds great! :] hope your weekend was just as great as mine!

    ReplyDelete