Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 3: Three Blessings

Nothing much has happened since my last post... just class, reading, and trying to get in a little time to relax and hang out with friends. I also applied to Mr. Cupcakes this morning [fingers crossed]. This no money nonsense is getting a little ridiculous if you ask me. The last time I didn't have a job I was 15 or 16 years old, I don't know how to do anything without a job! It's crazy. 


So anyways, here they are...


My Three Blessings [or three good things that happened to me today]


1. Mr. Cupcakes
     Walking into a cupcake cafe, and smelling the scents of red velvet, chocolate, and vanilla, I can't help but wonder how people hate cupcakes. They're delicious. As you can tell at my baking blog, I'm really interested in baking cupcakes of all different flavors. Therefore, I thought what better way than to work at a place that sells cupcakes! I've applied to two other places, not including Mr. Cupcakes, and I'm hoping to hear back from at least one! I get so excited and determined when trying to accomplish something in my life. Hope has been one of my best friends lately. 


2. Being Told I Look Good
     I don't usually hear this, oddly enough, in college. I mean everyone wears sweats and sweatshirts to class, not caring what one thinks of them. However, since I was going in to fill out an application, I wanted to look professional and older, since most people say I look between 14-16, but that's a whole other blog post. Therefore I wore a white tank top, a forest green cardigan jacket, denim jeans, and my new open toe black boots. A bunch of my girlfriends were complimenting me on my outfit, as well as my boots! I was loving it, obviously. Now if only I decided to use makeup.... hmmm.. maybe I'm catching on to something. 


3. Hanging Out and Catching Up With A Friend
     Now I haven't seen my one friend, who's like a sister to me, for months. We finally planned to hang out today and it was great catching up on life events over hot chocolate and a panini. There's something about a serene atmosphere, with calming music, and a warm beverage that makes me happy. I just can't help it. 


Today was a good day, and I think if I keep this up everyday, every single minute of every day will continue to be good, filled with happy, joyous moments. 


[via]

No comments:

Post a Comment