Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 17, 2010

Fill In the Blank Friday

I have taken a break from posting my three blessings each day, while it is extremely essential to my class, I haven't found the time to actually post them, but I definitely will this weekend. 


To change it up a little, here's my fill in the blank friday






1.   When I get a day to myself I like to      find an enjoyable book, lay on the couch, and finish the book in one sitting, with some snacks :].

2.  High school was....      an experience I will never forget.

3.  A little dream I have is    to own my own bakery, specifically selling cupcakes.

4.  A big dream I have is    to be remembered   .

5.  If I could drive any car my pick would be    a BMW 650i Coupe.

6.  A time that I felt really and truly beautiful was     Prom -2008 - wearing that long, sleek black dress, hair done, makeup done, etc .

7.  Tomorrow I will....      will going to Barnes & Noble with my best friend to study and get homework done  . 

1 comment: